Friday, November 14, 2008

Where did my babies go?



I seriously wonder this about 3 dozen times every day. They are growing and changing every day, all three of them.

Liam has become a parrot, he repeats EVERYTHING! Today, I said that someone was bugging me...next I hear "stop bugging me". Last night he was shaking his finger at me and saying "Don't Touch! Don't Touch!" when I was trying to change him. So funny!

Meghan is the mother hen of my brood. Each day she decides what the boys want and/or need. Usually it is that they need a snack, a drink, a cup of water, which she can partake in as well. She will get her little hands into the child proofed cup cabinet, get a cup, a cover and a valve, put the cup together, fill it up and hand it off to the thirsty boy. Yesterday, she decided she wanted some lemonade. She got out a cup, got the lemonade pitcher from the fridge and poured herself a glass...without spilling! Wow, what a big girl she is becoming.

Nolan is the rock star. He has "new moves" daily and likes to show them off in the living room, his bedroom, wherever. It is just so funny to listen to him and watch him perform. He loves to sing and will sing any songs that come into his head. I really can't wait for their Thanksgiving show to see if he takes to the real stage like he has to the stage in the living room.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh, Mo! I'm afraid our babies are gone forever. They have been replaced by kids. It's all a little bittersweet.