Well, we had a wonderful day on the beach today. The kids went down with Daddy while I waited for Liam to wake up from his nap. When we all got down there together, I had to lay out the blanket, because lunch on the beach actually means a PICNIC! They ate up everything and then they began their explorations. They had all kinds of stories for me. Next, I saw Meghan heading to the water with a boogy board. She was amazing. She would climb onto it, floating in on the waves, balancing...I was equally scared for her and proud of her.
Shortly thereafter, she headed down the beach again with Kerin. Next thing I know, she is running down the beach with a bird feather in each hand, flapping those tiny little wings and trying to fly. The smile on her face told it all! What fun to be three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am glad you all are having a good time Maureen!
Post a Comment