Thursday, June 5, 2008

Is it his Irish genes?

Nolan has a special talent. He knows just what his mother wants to hear(and sometimes what she doesn't want to hear. It is like he has a sixth sense, ESP, or he is just going to be a ladies man. He knows how to give me the business by telling me that "We love the ankees! We don't like the Red Sox!" He gets a rise out of me every time. Today was the ultimate. I had sent him down to the family room with a small bag of marshmallows. Shortly thereafter, he came back up. I looked over and said "Buddy, you are not getting more marshmallows, I told you that is it." He walked over to me and said "Mama, I'm not here to talk about marshmallows, I'm here to talk about cuddling....wanna cuddle with me?" The natural gift of Blarney??

No comments: