Anyone who knows me, knows that bugs freak me out. Whether it is an ant, a spider, a bee heading for me or a mosquito, I jump at the site of a bug. (And don't get me started on Junebugs....ewwwww) So, with all our outdoor play in this nice weather, it is inevitable that I will be in a match with these awful creatures, especially with that stream we have in the back.
We've been sitting outside a lot and playing. The kids are running from the slide to the swingset to the sandbox to me. Sometimes I run with them, sometimes I am sitting in my seat. Either way the bugs are there. So I have taken to clapping to get rid of some of those small little annoyances. Unfortunately, my three year old son doesn't see them as annoyances. Each time I try to get one of those little buggers, he tells me to stop because "He's just visiting, Mama!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment