Thursday, June 12, 2008
Stop Growing Up!
I really can't believe how big these kids are getting. Each day they say or do something that just makes me wonder where my little babies went. Our latest accomplishment is walking...further than just the neighborhood. We normally would take the triple for any of our walks, but this week the twins have said that they want to walk. On Tuesday, it was about 800 degrees out when we walked down to the garage to pick up the van. The kids were so good, listening to me, staying by my side, holding on to Liam's stroller. So, today we did it again. We walked down to the Landing to the Post Office, then to the Library, the park and home. Nolan started to get a little more daring, but I was able to reign him in. Meghan did great, until I decided it was time to leave the playground. She was angry, she stood by the side of the road with a puss on. She refused to cross the main street on her own, so I had to grab her...just to prove that she is still only three. Her mood changed quickly and we were able to have a pleasant walk home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment