My kids have such great imaginations. They are always making a game out of simple things, playing pretend and having fun. They play "Mommy and Baby", "Dora and Diego" and "Doctor".
So tonight after dinner, we got them into their jammies and then it was time to just hang out before bedtime. I grabbed a pillow and lay down on the floor. I will do this sometimes just to hang out with them or whatever. They get a kick out of it.
So we started off with some simple jumping on Mama. All 3 of them were just diving on me, on each other, everything. Each time Liam would get on top of me, he would start screaming "Dada, Dada" and then he would take off running around the house.
When the jumping slowed down, Nolan decided that he was the doctor and lucky me, I was the patient. So the two of them started examining me. They were pushing on my belly, my legs, etc. Nolan ran some sort of medical equipment (it was actually a toy drumstick, not sure what it was in Nolan's mind, though) up my arm. Then he decided he needed to do some more checking. He lifted my shirt a little and checked on my belly. Then he told me he was going to need to check my boobs (but he said it so it rhymed with books). I looked at him and said "You need to check what?" Again, he told me he needed to check my boobs. I then asked him what boobs are and yes, he pointed right where I thought he was going to point...not sure where he learned this one from...but I need to keep a better eye on him and the TV!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment