Tuesday, May 6, 2008

These are the rules....

Today I had a dentist appointment. The kids were all excited when I told them Grandma and Grandpa were coming over. They were eating their lunch, planning their afternoon and then they saw the car. A chorus of "Grandma! Grandpa! Hi! Hi! They are here!" rang out through the house. So they packed me off in the car and sent me off to my two hour appointment.

While I was out, they got to play bubbles...a favorite past time here. Then they went for a walk with Grandpa, and as Nolie informed me "Grandma had to stay with the baby." Then they went out to play in the back yard.

When I got home, Nolan was in the house trying to tell Grandma that the diapers in her hand were Liam's not his. Ummm.....they wear the same size. So, I got Nolan changed and Grandpa came in from the back yard. He told me Meghan was planting "beans", which means that she was digging holes and putting rocks in them. So Nolan was standing in the doorway leading to the backyard as we were all chatting. He looked around the room and noticed that I was there, Grandma and Grandpa. He asked "Where's Meghan?" I told him she was out in the backyard. He looked at the three of us again and said "Someone is supposed to be watching us!!!!!"

1 comment:

Trish said...

That Nolan is so cute!! He sure told you!