So, I love to just listen to some of the conversations my children have. It's so funny getting a glimpse of what is going on in their little heads.
Today, I was in the kitchen while they were in my room watching a movie or so I thought. The next thing I hear is a garbled voice coming from down the hall. "Welcome to the Nolan and Meghan show! Take a seat!" They were talking into the fan and "performing". A little while later, they got bored in my room and headed out to the living room. Overheard "Well, Grandpa, what are you doing?" "I'm just going out, Grandma". After Liam got up from his nap, we headed on outside. Apparently on the trip out there, they were transformed. Meghan was now "Maggie" and Nolan was "Baby Shark"...I don't know where they get this stuff, but it keeps me entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment