Well, today was a first for us. Nolan and Meghan had their first bowling experience and I would say it was successful. We went with my Mothers of Twins club, so there were six sets of twins total there today. Two sets of girl twins, three sets of boy twins and my boy/girl twins. We were the youngest in the crowd and we were lucky to have Grandma & Grandpa come over to watch Liam...so I could concentrate on bowling rather than running.
The kids really loved throwing (yes, I know they are supposed to roll them) the balls down the alley and watching the pins get knocked down. They also enjoyed pushing the button, pushing the button and oh, did I mention, pushing the button. It didn't matter if someone was bowling or not. There was a little issue with our lane, it stopped working for a while. I'm sure that it had nothing to do with Nolan rolling balls at the mechanism. The kids have decided that they would like to go again, and next time Daddy can come. When I asked them what was fun about today, Meghan answered "Bowling!" and Nolan answered "Wocking down the pins"



1 comment:
LOL! They are so cute! I love reading your blog Maureen!
Post a Comment