A couple of weeks ago, the kids got new pillowcases from Tommy and Caroline. They were all character ones, Dora, Elmo, Clifford, etc. They were just so excited, I think we probably could have gotten them into bed early that night just so they could use them. That night they each chose one to use and settled in for the night, content with their choices. About 15 minutes later, Nolan came out. He needed a new pillowcase. I wanted to know why. He said it was dirty. I looked and didn't see anything. I asked him how it got dirty so fast and he said "It's got boogers on it." I did some further investigation and didn't see anything on it, so I asked him where the boogers were. He grabbed the pillowcase, blew his nose on it and said "See!"
He got a clean pillowcase...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment