Monday, April 28, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, today was another busy day here for us.

Story hour started back today after a one week hiatus. The kids were having fun until Meghan "had to peeeeee". So we went over to the bathroom and that was a fiasco. There I was trying to help one 3 year old go potty, while another was shouting because he was enjoying the echo effect of a tile room and then there was the 1 year old who I was just trying to keep away from EVERYTHING. "Noliamdonttouchthat,noliamdontcrawlonthefloor,noliammeghancanflushit,nonononono" Yikes!!!

After some time at the library we came back home and Liam took a nap. The kids had a "picnic lunch" in the family room. Then we had to get ready for Liam's doctor's appointment. I could NOT find his blue book, but I could find the others...of course. So off we went, me and the three munchkins to see Doctor Katz. As we approached the office, the skies opened up and dumped rain on us, lots of rain, wet rain, puddle making rain, which means puddle splashing kids! We got in, got through the appointment with minimal crying (shots today) and lots of questions from curious kids. It's amazing how much more my other kids like the doctor when it's not their turn. Liam weighed 25lb 2oz and is 31 1/2 inches. He is in the 77th percentile for height and the 69th for weight...he's obviously my big kid.

So the rest of the day passed, pretty uneventful. Nap for Liam, some games for the twins, some cooking for me. Then Daddy was home and it was supper time.

At supper, I finished up and got up to head to my doctor appointment. Nolan wanted to know if I was going for a "chick up", then they told me that I was too big to go for a check up and I was definitely too big for "the white thing" (which I will assume is the paper covered table). Nolan decided I would have to stand up for my exam.

Once I got home, the kids wanted to know if Jeff was coming. Meghan had a tantrum over pajamas, but the minute Jeff walked in the door, all was forgotten and she had a smile plastered on her face for him. She loves him so, they all do. It's like the circus came to town whenever they get a visit from him.

No comments: