Every where I look, I see this little munchkin running by. One minute he is in the living room, the next, I hear him banging on the bathroom door. Oh wait, who is that coming down the hall?
It must be tough to be the littlest guy in the house. He is always one step behind everyone else. The twins are just a whirlwind and he wants to be caught up in the whirl. I don't think he realizes that he is two years younger. He wants to do everything that they do. He builds forts with them with the living room cushions, he jumps on the beds with them in their room, he tries to climb up the massive slide in our back yard and he wants to run down the street. I was folding laundry tonight when I heard him coming up the stairs, he hit the ground running and was through the dining room, into the kitchen all in pursuit of his friends. Go, go, go!!
We did have a moment of still time with him this afternoon. Doug came home from work early and we were sitting on the couch, the twins were down in the family room. Liam got himself up onto the couch and stood between us. He then proceeded to get and give kisses. He just kept switching it up. First me, then Doug. Of course Doug was trying to read the paper at the time and Liam just kept sticking his head in front of it...looking for a kiss. What a little sweetie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok..that is so cute! It must be fun for him to chase the twins around.
He sounds a lot like Josh!
Post a Comment